We are looking to hire an experienced Sr. Business Development Manager to work with us full-time from on-site.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The candidate will take the initiatives to engage with clients to generate new business for the company by bidding proposals through freelancing platforms and generating leads according to the feasible given target in the core domain.
- Proven track record of closing sales targets individually and as team leader.
- Preparation of detailed feature list/wireframes & SRS (if needed) and coordinating with the technical team and responding to the client through RFP & Draft proposals.
- The candidate should be able to communicate with prospects through multiple modes & mediums including Emails, Skype, Zoom, Go2Meeting, WebEx, Google Meet, WhatsApp, etc.
- Proposal writing and reviewing business processes, functional design, and working among development teams
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or Computer Science
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Candidate should have prior experience with Freelancing platforms like Upwork, Freelancer, Fiverr, People Per Hour, Clutch, and Inbound & Outbound calls for project hiring
- A minimum of 8+ years of relevant pre-sales experience in software IT Services
- Time management skills and the ability to manage stress effectively
- Having experience in handling a team of 5 to 10 people, possessing a good attitude, and being self-disciplined
- Candidate has a good knowledge of estimated budget and time in core domain according to requirements
- Candidate must know any Agile project management tool and Agile Methodology
Pre-Sales, Lead Generation, Business Analytics, Business Development, MS Office, Documentation, Use Cases, Good knowledge of IT Technologies, SRS & FRD